Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FRAMEMEISTER(フレームマイスター)X-RGBmini BRAND NEW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRAMEMEISTER(フレームマイスター)X-RGBmini BRAND NEW!!

updated Feb' 20th 2014
    Framemeisters are now selling for 37300 yen (Small packet airmail shipping included - NO Tracking or Insurance) or for 39800 yen (EMS shipping with tracking and insurance)

D-Terminal to Component / Component to D-Terminal cables also available at 1000 yen when ordered with a Framemeister XRGBmini. Ideal for connecting your PSP, PSX or PlayStation 2 to the Framemeister!!

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

If you are interested in a unit then please let me know. Serious buyers only I'm afraid. I can't hold on to one for a few weeks while you get the funds together. Sorry.

Here's a few pictures of the XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

EDIT
    Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the framemeister.

Last edited by Yakumo; 20-02-2014, 05:22. Reason: updated with new price.

PM'ed

Comment

just a quick bump to tell people about the new price thanks to cheaper shipping options.

Comment

I've just added a video to my YouTube channel showing how to update the firmware on a Framemeister XRGBmini.

Comment

Working...
        X